Safety as a concept and practice has been its transition from beginining .Society experts a reliable control of harms, exceedingly from earlier demands. Every Industry has to pay attention towards the menace of rising accident rates. Cripples and hopeless wrecks shall no longer define by- product of any industry. In the above context, IFAST has set up a separate division for training and learning programme for the industrial sector apart from regular educational programs.
Industrial Fire Protection Services
As the leader in the field, IFAST staff includes engineers and certified designers who are recognized as experts in the field of fire protection and safety engineering. Members of our in-house engineering staff have an average of 25 years of experience. We have performed projects throughout the
When it comes to industrial safety services, we’ve got you covered. Total Safety offers a complete line of industrial safety services from a single service or program to a total turnkey solution, designed to keep your workers, your facility and the environment safe.
TLDC(Hazardous Explosive Goods Handling Certificate)
As per the Central motor Vehicles rules(Amendment) 1993, Every Tank Truck drivers carrying dangerous and hazardous goods should attend the prescribed 3-day courses and get valid approved certificates for the same.
IFAST is approved by transport Dept Motor Vehicles, Govt of Kerala as per G.O(Rt) No 15/2003/Tran dated, Thiruvananthapuram 09-01-2003 for conducting training of Tank Truck drivers carrying dangerous and Hazardous Goods.
Industrial Safety Training Services
To provide our clients with superior compliance services by certified technicians at the lowest total cost.
Total Safety has the crew, the experience and the resources to support your short- or long-term projects. Our certified safety specialists can provide effective and economical solutions for your company’s toughest challenges.
Fire protection system evaluations
- Preliminary through detailed engineering and design
- Fire hazard analysis, including
- Flammable liquid storage and production
- Process and storage area
- Toxic and combustible gas release evaluation
- Code compliance consulting and interpretations
For fire protection systems
- Deluge, water spray, vapor mitigation and sprinkler systems
- Hydrants, post indicator valves and fire monitors
- Fire pumps and fire apparatuses
- Fire hoses
- Fixed and portable fire extinguishers
- Smoke, flame and incipient fire detection
- Manual and remote controlled fixed monitor systems
- Emergency alarm and mass notification systems
- Combustible and toxic gas detection systems
- Clean agent fire suppression systems
- CO2, dry chemical and foam-based fire suppression systems
Prepare personnel to fight small fires safely with Fire Extinguishers at Work place. Give staff members the ability and confidence to keep small workplace fires from becoming major disasters with Fire Extinguishers at Work places.
- What to do before fighting a fire
- How to use the P.A.S.S. technique (Pull the pin, Aim at the base of the fire, Squeeze the lever, and Sweep the nozzle from side to side) for maximum effectiveness
- The five classes of fire and the importance of using the right equipment
- How to select the right extinguisher
Fire safety training for employees is one of the most important investments a business can make!
WE prepare and distribute brochures after company training sessions to reinforce lessons and ensure that safety and extinguisher basics are always on the job. Health / Safety / Environment
At Total Safety our goal is to secure an accident-free environment. We assist you to achieve this through:
- Demonstrated commitment by management, strong leadership and coaching by field supervisors, and the personal and emotional involvement of the entire workforce.
- Intense focus on hazard identification, elimination and control; early intervention and feedback about unhealthy and unsafe work practices and positive reinforcement of safe work practices.
- The integration of safety into engineering, fabrication and construction, as well as the protection of people and the environment "by design."
We are dedicated to identifying, correcting, and preventing health, safety, and environmental hazards, which could adversely affect our employees, our customers, or the general public. Further, the management is committed to ensuring that all applicable regulatory health, safety, and environmental protection requirements are complied with and that adequate resources are provided to ensure the health and safety of our employees as well as the preservation of the environment. The ultimate goal is zero incidents.